Friday 23 December 2011

Making Foodie Videos

We're almost there Ladies and Gentlemen...


Xmas this year seems to be ALL about food.

Stirring.
Whipping.
Crushing.
Stuffing.
Tasting.
Roasting.

From Gordon Ramsey to Jamie Oliver, from Mary Berry to Delia Smith
everyone is teaching us how to cook the BEST Xmas dinner.

Here are a selection of foodie vidoes to inspire you and make you run into your kitchen wanting to cook, bake, make something yummy!

Nothing Xmassy, just food for foods' sake!

As a film maker... I can also appreciate the beauty of how these video recipes were made.

Just gorgeous.

Love this video and easy recipe for
BUTTER


And this fabulously, romantic
Gradient Cake
Gradient Cake from Gabriel Rodriguez


My New Roots
HOW TO MAKE NUT MILK

HOW TO COOK QUINOA

Ofelia's
RED VELVET CAKE


Just beautifully filmed food videos.
Totally inspiring... I'm heading to the kitchen right now!!!
And I'm bringing my camera with me...
Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment